Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's been sometime indeed. I begin anew with this project with a different purpose. This writing won't be random. It will be a chronicle of my journey through the eye of the needle of transformation. A hymn to the funeral pyre of my old self and a salutation of welcome to the new self ushered in through this time of change.

Staring down the barrel of your glare Hate reeks from these eyes.
Oh don't judge this rancor
It's flowering is of the seeds you sowed
These eyes were old before they were young
Wizened before time stopped.
Suspended in a stasis of sleep
Cryogenic freeze to save the soul.
Did you think one day the sleeper would awaken?
That the reckoning would come a calling
I'm cashing in all the IOUs and broken promises.
From the mud of your pathetic failure something blooms at last
A lotus crowning the generations of failure.
Aeons of neglect and abuse by pious holier than thous.
Ages of darkness and godless Godliness.
Seas of accusing lies piercing through holy lies.
Starvation of body and spirit at unjust hands.
Rape and torture in strange lands.
Lifetimes and lifetimes of foul putrescence.
Parroted words of purity won't absolve you.
Chastity born out of foulest weddings.
How did it get so off track?
Was the train of good intentions derailed by malevolence or just plain indifference?
Either way it's a moot point.
No! the point is it stops here and now.
So go as your Lord commanded and find that stone.
It's a millstone heavy with the weight of the horror you've wrought.
It will drag your pathetic carcass down to the oblivion you would inflict.
Perhaps in the depths of dusty death you'll find absolution.
Yet somehow I'm hedging my bets with a resounding "no."
There is no forgiveness or restitution enough in this mad sphere to be found.
No prayer that can blot out this fatal downfall.
The only answer is never again.
Never again will a child know what these empty sockets have seen.
Never again will roses be fed to fiends.
Piss off and get thee hence.
I heard the devil won't even take you into his imaginary domain
Invented though hell is, you can rot there for all I care.
There's a rotten core to the center of this fruit.
The apple unasked for that gave knowledge of good and evil.
Knowledge that can't be unlearned though I've tried.
Visions that can't be unseen no matter how submerged we are in a drugged stupor.
The cruelest part of all is that dominance is always dominated in the end.
Power and might diminish in the face of innocence and purity.
Howling wails of rage face quiescence from the unstruck chord.
I'll write you away, every jot and tittle.
I'll sing you away in every song and riddle.
I'll cast you out in paint and grit.
The mind will be rung out lie by lie.
Then like a blanket of mountain snow untouched by rank industry,
I'll lie once more: empty and limitless.
The delusionary blanket of sleep at last cast off.
Awaken my soul:
Fragile as a jasmine bloom yet mightier than a hoary oak.
There is no winning in your game, so I'll simply recuse myself of play.

No comments:

Post a Comment