Thursday, June 26, 2014

Withering whispers dash about tantalizing the ears with their hinting,
Effervescent springs the thought from it's kernel.
The spring of the soul at last sings forth like supernova galactic birth.
I see like the flash of a thousand torches the fires awoken.
Fountains damned by the decay of leaves past.
Sweet water is gushing out from the spring.
Cosmic orgasmic ecstasy from timeless bliss.
I feel the cleansing rays of light as they tantalize my ears
A thousand times I thought I heard a melody
Haunting and familiar like the voice of an old friend
Chimes ringing in the stillness of a moment.
If only I had the notes or words, yet they elude me.
I've played this sonic hide and seek my entire life.
Searching for the notes that would transcend this futility.
Seeming silence reigns supreme in this quest for vibrational harmony.
Perhaps it's the place between the stillness and the genesis of tone,
Yes indeed we may have solved this age old puzzle.
What is the sound of one hand clapping indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment