Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stars burning and plummeting through the ions dancing amid neurotic networks,
In an instant the constants of the universe are fundamentally altered.
Gravity is now 3 and the speed of light is 18 miles per century.
Paralyzed in the understatement of my dilemma.
Solemnity rings outward in silent outcry.
Solidarity and solidity sacrificed on the shifting fortunes.
Life me up above the swirling cascading crashes of my mental hubris.
Give me the eagles perspective to the maze of my identity.
Can you separate me to see sanely and searingly into the seers' smokes?
Shadows and phantasms play wickedly across the cave of my projections.
Chance encounters of darkest dread and strangest longing.
Say true the word of creation, the word of undoing.
Give omega to the alpha of my paranoid projecting.
Rid the rancor of my rigid righteousness.
Piece together the duality of this despicable puzzle.
Sages saints are said to be speechless on this momentous of all days.
Birthday of the solution-less problem.
Perhaps the problemless solution.
Oh vain conjecture and vile flight of fancy.
Flicker off to float above some other feral dreamer.
Us shadow walkers know full well the sanctimoniousness of stalwart steadfasts.
We who bid the realms with the power of word and potentiality.
Say if you will sir of this, yet empty embers emitted earlier in the aeon scream otherwise.
Gone is the greyness and all the gerrymandering gall it gave gladly.
Plaited tresses of honey can't lure this queen from her hive.
Sit and wait like the centuries as all crumbles to dust and drowsiness.
Walk no more far-strider and instead plunge into the lukewarm pools of indifference.

No comments:

Post a Comment