Thursday, September 16, 2010

Changes come and keep coming

So, I woke up today at 8 to go running and do pilates. It was a different experience for me. I tend to enjoy sleeping in till 9 or 10. I've decided that I really want to make this a daily practice. I love the idea of being up at 8. Perhaps when that becomes comfortable, I could move to waking up at 7. Hmmm. I find that being up early gave me a ton of energy for me day. I also like the idea of running five days a week at 8. Tomorrow, I will be up at 8. Perhaps after a month of this I'll change over to being up at 7. We shall see!!! On a side note, I've also realized that I want to listen more and talk less. I find myself being too verbose in many situations. I think a balanced, happy person knows when to talk and listen. So friends, I'm giving you permission to call me out on this!

Ebb and flow,
That's a happy life.
Give and take,
No more strife.

No comments:

Post a Comment