Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thoughts for the day..

I feel that today is the day I get to do something nice for myself. Self-care is such a good thing. I also realized that when I can be in a neutral place, life unfolds in a miraculous way. I recently played "the game" with some friends again. The game is a journey based off of the Tarot that is fun while triggering insight at the same time. What I learned is that I tend to either go to worst case scenario or best case scenarios in my head. When I can just let what is be what it is, I am free! I find that I am happy, eager to live and enjoy, and that I am free of entanglement with others. I am free to be truly connected to others without any expectations! It is marvelous. On a side note, the garden is progressing nicely. I'm going to anchor in the window boxes today. My space of love is unfolding now!

When I can be without projecting,
Life unfolds perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment