Friday, September 10, 2010

Cleaning up my life in preparation

I see now so clearly the damage I've been doing to myself with the lifestyle I've lived. I've gorged myself on poisonous food, poisonous beverages, and fowl chemicals. Alcohol and caffeine count as well. I have purified my life of all the heavy and toxic. My body simply is overflowing with energy. It's only been a few days but I feel much more alive and invigorated than I have in a long time. It's truly magnificent to watch this shift. My voice is more beautiful than it's ever been, my body is returning to balance and health. I know now that I will realize the body I have envisioned for myself. I see that the love I have wanted waits on me becoming the man worthy of that love. A man of meditation and reflection. A yogi. A man fit of spirit, body, and mind. A man free of corrupting foods, beverages, and substances. A man not ruled by his sexual nature. A man committed to co-creating a space of love with his beloved that will last an eternity. A man prepared to be the father his children deserve. A man not afraid to be honest. A man that revels in his aloneness and yet enjoys his connectedness with others. It's exciting to watch this magnificent me be born!

If I betray myself,
Why would anyone stand up for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment