Saturday, September 25, 2010

The game..

So, I played the game again yesterday with some friends. What is the game you may ask? Well, in summary it's a game that plays like a game while simultaneously allowing you to explore psychologically. I have to say... It was quite fun playing and delving into some questions that have been on my mind lately. The conclusion I came to, is I need to start being who I am 100% without apologies or regrets. Also, it's no longer my job to worry all the time if my actions will hurt other people's feelings. It's just too much damn work! No matter how vigilant and careful you are, someone may still get upset about something you say. It's better to just chill and not worry about it. I can see that now. Part of that means me holding me accountable. I need to be aware when I go into my people pleasing bit and step back out of it. I definitely had to work with that today. Ahhh. It felt good. I must say. So, no more Mr. Pushover David. Watch out world!

A million stars glitter above,
Reflecting back my divine love.

No comments:

Post a Comment