Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dreaming many dreams

Wow. I remembered 8 separate dreams last night! Freaking amazing! I feel so good about that :) Ahhh. I have noticed that the dreams seem to be communicating valuable lessons to me. One big thing that has been coming through is my need for independence and freedom to pursue my vision. I realized that I don't really want to be tied down to someone else's expectations for me. Right now, since I'm self-employed, I have a great deal of freedom to choose my life. I love that! Such a wonderful thing! Also, the other thing I realized is that with this seasonal change I need to change up my morning meditation. I'm going to start doing a half hour of yoga each morning instead of my usual sitting meditation. I think the added warmth from a mini power and core practice is just what my body needs during this time of hibernation and rest. Got to keep balanced!

The frosted peaks beacon me,
To unexplored heights of myself.
What will i learn?
What can they show?
"Climb," they say, "and find out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment