Thursday, November 4, 2010

Perspective

What a beautiful day it is today! I can hardly believe it. It is so lovely that we have this little bit of Spring in November. I am thinking on this day about the pit I had sunk into about humanity and myself the last little while. Yes, there are forces outside of my control, but truly I am outside of the control of those forces if I choose to be. I think I'm going to head back to my optimistic and self-empowered approach to life. Time to stop complaining about life! If I believe life is awful, it will be awful. If I believe it is wonderful, it will be wonderful. Well, that was basically my thought for today. What else?

Sanity is relative,
Diseases of the mind come in and out of fashion.
The only absolute for me is my own perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment