Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So, here I sit after my first gig being a nude model for an art class. Wow! What an incredible experience and opportunity. I am present now to an amazing love of my own body. What an amazing machine! Seriously. That and I'm present to how cold it is outside! Brrr. I want to focus my post today on dreams. What is the dream truly? The waking world or the sleeping one? Where do dreams begin and end? I am adding another practice on at this point in my life. I am going to begin keeping a super detailed dream journal of all my insights. I definitely believe that dreams are a powerful look into the subconscious and that by becoming more aware of my dreams, I will better be able to visualize and manifest the life I desire!

Dream a little longer,
Worry a little less.
Smile a little brighter,
Give nothing but your best.
This is it, your chance it now
Today is do or die.
Every moment past is a moment gone.
Don't let this one pass you by!

No comments:

Post a Comment