Saturday, November 6, 2010

hurry, hurry, hurry

Again, our unseasonal warm weather continues. I feel happy to be alive today. It is a beautiful day. My thoughts today are on the subject of patience. This morning seemed to be one of those mornings where little things kept going wrong. It’s easy to get frustrated when that happens. I definitely found myself getting irritated. I remembered something I have learned though: life is what we make of it. I wonder how often our irritation compounds the problem. It’s interesting to consider. The spilled coffee that wouldn’t have been spilled if we hadn’t been in such a hurry. I think it’s a similar issue with driving or being anywhere. When we are in a hurry, we slow ourselves down. The lesson today seems to be just relax and go with the flow of life. Alright, I’m ready to just float.

Sight unseen,
Still not bought.
I cannot swallow
What I was taught.
Look beyond
What you know.
If you truly wish
To grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment