Monday, August 2, 2010

The Anastacia series

I have been reading The Ringing Cedars series by Vladamir Megre and it has been quite the journey the past few days. I have had a strong urge to move when my lease is up into a house where I can have a garden and get back in touch with the earth. I think that is why I was so drawn to gardening as a child. I remember being so happy playing out in the garden, watching the tulips sprout and daffodils bloom. I was obsessed with plants for most of the early part of my life. Somewhere, I think as a teenager, I left that part of myself behind. I would love to get back in touch with it. I'm actually even considering becoming a bee keeper. I think that would be amazing. I really want to overcome my fear of bees wasps and hornets and the like. I love how this idea feels! The best part of all is that I would also save money by having a housemate. I love how this idea feels! Now to allow it to happen by 10/31/10 (the date my lease is up.) It will be exciting indeed to watch things develop and unfold! The idea of a house just lights me up!

Every blooming thing and creature speaks to me.
They remind me that my truest self lives in serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment