Saturday, August 28, 2010

Realizations...

So, I think I've once again had a bit of a paradigm shift. I have my goal to eventually be self-sufficient on a piece of land that is 2.5 acres. It's a really lofty and intimidating goal from where I am right now. Not to mention, I want to find someone I love that will co-create this vision with me. I realized last night that it isn't about getting this done. If I contemplate the entirety of my dream from where I sit now, I overwhelm and discourage myself. Instead, I can start planting all the wonderful herbs and vegetables I will grow on this plot. I can start studying about healing herbs. I can start studying the art of beekeeping. Rather than worrying about a lover I can just live the life I want to live trusting that they will show up. So, I feel much better today needless to say.

Life is a beautiful beautiful thing.
Let me never forget it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment