Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swimming upstream or downstream?

Well, Again today I was given a choice.. Do I swim against the current or go downstream? It's an interesting way to look at things. I find that life will constantly give to us circumstances that are undesirable and desirable. It is up to us how we react to them. I've learned that life goes best when I can just roll with whatever life hands to me. Solutions seem to emerge miraculously out of thin air. So, once again I will go downstream instead of bucking the current. I think everything will work out for the best as it always does. Pondering the options actually, I can see that the circumstances I desired will be best served by going with the flow. Interesting. Ok, this post may seem a bit abstract. It was my thought process voiced out loud. Well, time to give up the struggle and just float downstream!

Surrender struggle swiftly and serenity surfaces serendipitously.

No comments:

Post a Comment