Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fatigue..

I realized today as I was running errands in the U car share that I allowed myself to become irritated with traffic around town. I noticed that by the time I got home, I was exhausted from the bad energy. It seemed like the entire universe conspired to make running my errands difficult. Well, that wasn't worth it. I decided then and there that I wanted to shift the course of my day. The energy cost of being unhappy is never worth it. I ended up needing a nap after those errands! Well, I am happy to say that now I'm feeling relaxed and peaceful again. Life is such a beautiful thing. There is far more to be happy about than there is to complain about. I can see that from my now vantage point. Thank God for the ability to start telling a different story.

The light is only as bright or as dim as I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment