Saturday, October 9, 2010

beautiful day again..

What a beautiful day! I feel blessed to be alive for it! So, my thoughts for today were about energy and well-being. What drains us? What makes us tired? Why are children so full of energy and a thirst for life? What if we could return to that childlike state? I've wondered a lot about this. I have had an incredible amount of energy lately actually. It has shocked me in some ways. I still have those difficult days where I feel drained though. What if every day could be wonderful? I wonder. I shall reflect and meditate on this and see what comes up! Already I feel a lot of it has to do with our artificial way of living. I will see what I learn though!

I'm bathed in light
Safe and sound at night.
I'm free to dream
Of ethereal things.

No comments:

Post a Comment