Monday, October 4, 2010

Let others make you wrong, let it be

Today is a beautiful day. I’m discovering that the more I can adhere to my practice of meditation, writing, and exercise, the better I feel. I have noticed a surge of creative productivity lately. I definitely partially credit my meditation practice and dietary change. It’s amazing to watch what unfolds and develops. I can’t believe that it has been a month since I’ve had any caffeine, any alcohol, and any unhealthy food period. Also, my running has been consistent and building. I’m setting the intention of training for a marathon. My thought for the day stems out of something that came up for me recently. I should say something that triggered me. I sometimes make it wrong that others make me wrong. Ha! It sounds silly written out, but there it is. It’s something I do a lot. Through meditation and reflection I want to be able to accept when others make me wrong and let that be right for them. Wow. What a radical thought! I can see how much happier it would make me though right off the bat. I would no longer need to work so hard trying to convince people that they are wrong to make me wrong. Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be. Ahh. Words of wisdom!

Pushing against doesn’t move anything,
It only strengthens that which I don’t want.
Instead, let me learn to walk away.
Let it be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment