Thursday, October 21, 2010

Discomfort

We all go through periods of relative ease and relative discomfort. I know that yesterday I had a moment of discomfort with the processes of my body. It's a lesson that there is not necessarily a cure all in life. Even if I was living my ideal circumstances, things would still come up. Meditation and yoga together have taught me that I can breathe through anything. What a tremendous gift that is! Words cannot describe how blessed I feel to have the knowledge that I may not control external circumstances yet I can still control my response to them. Another thing that came up for me yesterday was that I can choose to send love to those that irritate me. Nothing switches your vibration faster than that. Well, time to go for a run. Thank you God for this day!

I am complete,
There's nothing missing.
I'm a masterpiece from birth.
It's only my own meddling
Over and over
That obscures my perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment