Friday, October 8, 2010

Thoughts for the day...

Ice cream castles in the air. I'm looking at the positive side of things today. I think life is better when I'm in that space. Ahhh. So, I'm going to keep this short today because I want to be out in nature and doing things. That and I want to go to Core yoga in 2 hours. So... My thoughts for today are that rather than protesting what we don't want, just put your vote for what you do want. This came up for me particularly around a certain religious issue lately. You know what? Let people believe what they want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe. It really isn't my business what anyone else thinks about me or about my sexuality. I'm not here to prove anything to anyone. That's the wonderful thing about this world: the variety of people and ideas. Why not celebrate that instead of getting upset?

Freedom is a choice in each moment.
What do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment