Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Imagination

Life is shifting at the speed of light it would seem. I realized that my dreams will come as quickly as I can viscerally feel them. I wonder if this is not where we all get stuck. It's that french proverb: "The more things change, the more they stay the same." I have found that we are action addicts. We all think we can just work our life out to be the way we want it to be. I don't know about you, but I find this method fatiguing. I don't believe I should have to "work hard" at all. I think there is work, but it is the work of altering my perspective on it. It is the work of shifting my point of view to match what I am wanting. Isn't it interesting that the same actors and actresses get cast over and over again? Why is that? It's not because they are necessarily the best looking, the most talented, etc. They simply expect to succeed and because of that expectation are very appealing to any studio because that studio wants their project to succeed. I know I'm beating a dead horse on this subject, but I have to say... I really just got this in a big way. It was life altering I think. We shall see how things develop from here!

Flowers bloom
Populations boom.
Well-being flows
And happiness grows
I'd rather think bliss
And ignore what is.
Because I can only see so little anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment