Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The now...

I realized again today for the millionth time that I am exactly where I need to be. I sat at an open mic remembering that this is where I'm meant to be artistically. The longer I focus on what hasn't happened, the longer I keep it away. All will unfold as I align with it. It is universal law. I also have to say that I've witnessed the power of visualization. It is magical indeed! I can't believe what is beginning to unfold in 3 short weeks! I get now that we must spend enough time each day deliberately recreating our lives in order to bring something new into our experience. That's just how it is. I feel so lucky to be so young and to have gotten this! It is beyond exciting! I also have to say that I have felt my love that is coming. Beyond magnificent! Ahh. Life is so good!

Now
Now
Now Now NOW NOW!
It screams reminding me.
That voice inside my head.
All i got is now.
Might as well make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment