Monday, June 28, 2010

Stars and trees

I sat tonight meditating beneath the stars and the trees and I remembered. I remembered my connection to everything that is. I remembered that I truly am God and that God is in everything around me. It was such a beautiful feeling of peace and grace. I realized that I truly am a unique piece of the whole and for that alone deserved to be cherished by myself and others. Everyone on this planet deserves to be cherished and loved. We must find that part of ourselves to manifest it in our lives. Such love and well-being are always available to each of us. I love the fact that meditation helps me to access that! It's such a beautiful thing! Well, I think that about says what was on my mind this evening after my meditation.

Pure trees
And a gentle breeze.
Does it get better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment