Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thoughts of Gratitude

I am so grateful for my life. I grateful for all the love that surrounds me. I'm grateful for the beauty, the grace, the elegance of this reality and world. I see my life today as a beautiful gift and precious opportunity to grow and expand. Tonight, I feel overwhelmed by love. I wish I could sit down with every person in the world and give them a tiny piece of what I'm feeling. I see that when I am truly lit up from within that I must shine outwards and my love must radiate outwards to touch others. A man that is not whole in and of himself gives less than a pauper. A man/woman that loves himself/herself is free to share love infinitely with others. There is truly no limitation to this love. I see that giving only adds to what I already have. I truly revel in my life. It is good to be alive. I see now that when I truly am in my vortex of bliss, well-being, and joy, nothing can affect me that is outside of that vibrational frequency. I have to be selfish enough to put my happiness first to get to this point. I can't give to anyone truly if I am unable to give to myself. I see that the concerns and ideas of others are irrelevant to my experience as are my ideas and opinions to theirs. That is so beautiful! Life is so beautiful!

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I am in you.
You are in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment