Saturday, June 19, 2010

The wheels on the bus go round and round...

Sitting on the bus, a new project idea came to me. I’m going to start another blog today. I’m going to call it love letters. I realized last night that when it comes to love, I must make this real to me in my gut, in my heart, in my very soul. I must be able to feel the lover I have not yet manifested already in my life. What better way to do this than love letters? I think what will work best is to write one to my lover one day and write one back the next. I will do this project until my lover shows up. At which point, obviously, the letters will start going to him instead. Mmmm. Technically, it could be to her. Haha. The other interesting thing is that I found myself holding my vibrational space in a conversation last night about money. I didn’t even realize it at the time, but it struck me later. This is a big change. I think my vibration is starting to crystallize and be focused like a lazer on what I want. I was discussing buying a home in the avenues and making a 2700 dollar a month house payment on a 15 year loan. The guy I was talking to was like “That’s a lot. You’d need to be making 60 to 70k a year.” I responded “Oh, I only need 20 more students to be doing that. It’s not a big deal.” I literally felt that. That’s a sign that my little vibrational and visual exercises are working. In the past said conversation would have throw me for a loop. Now? I just know what I’m creating and I’m content to leave everyone else and everyone else’s opinions out of the equation. That feels pretty damn good I have to say! The other interesting insight that came through for me last night was that I need to learn to be as solid in my confidence and power when I’m among people as I am alone. This is doable. Being alone and meditating is easier. I’ll use that quote again, “If you think you’re enlightened, spend a weekend with your parents.” In my case spend a night with your peers. I think it will happen organically. Partially, I’m learning certain environments are best avoided on my part. They are environments where people come together in their mutual insecurity and sense of lack. I can’t go into an environment like that and not feel my vibration shift. Hmmm. Now poem time! I think something romantic is in order today.


The touch of your hand

Upon my cheek
The brush of your lips
It makes me weak.
A kiss on the hand
Enflames my soul
When you brush back my hair
I lose control.
My love cannot languish
On the wine.
I’d rather give in
And drink this wine.
Intoxicated
Drunken on you

Exhilirated

And made anew.

How do you do it?

Take me so high.
Maybe I’ll forget
Stop questioning why.

This love just is
And that’s enough.
Thank you for you
My beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment