Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sitting in my comfy bed..

I feel drawn to share a major insight I had last night. I realized that the missing component of my meditation is visualization. This insight was triggered as I was listening to an Abraham Hicks clip on youtube. If you're not familiar with the Abraham Hicks work, I highly recommend checking it out. I got to thinking about my life and the shifts I would like to see, the dreams I would like to actualize. I realized that I need to be able to literally feel what it is like before it can happen! This was a tremendous breakthrough for me. I've struggled at times knowing how I want to use my meditation time. This answer seemed perfect. I believe we all continue to manifest more of the same for ourselves because we don't know how to conceptualize anything outside of our experience. For example, I realized I would love a life where I had 25000 dollars flowing into my bank account each month. This is literally outside of my frame of reference. I've never made that much money in a month. Maybe a year, but not a month. This is why things don't shift faster for us! We don't turn our attention or in this case imagination to what we want! I decided today to start playing a simple game. I will deposit 900 vibrational dollars in my bank account each day, and spend that money! It will be really fun and get me in the habit of "allowing" 25000 dollars a month into my experience. I realized we can do this with all of what we want. I sat meditating this morning and visualize what having a lover who loved me as much as I loved them would feel like. I pictured my ideal body and reveled in what that felt like! I pictured taking all my friends to an expensive meal and picking up the tab. I don't think it will take long for my life to profoundly shift. Up until now, I just haven't been imagining and playing enough with what my dreams actualized would feel like. This is really an exciting breakthrough for me! Yay!

Me
You
Us
Them
Conflict
Polarity
Separateness
Wrong
Connectedness

No comments:

Post a Comment