Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Power of Visualization

I discovered recently that I was going to add visualization to my meditations. I just have to say that the effect has been amazing. I literally had five phone calls today about voice lessons. I also realized looking in the mirror that my body is starting to move in the direction I want it to go. I credit all of this to visualization. I have been visualizing each day sometimes twice a day a full teaching schedule and my body as I would like it to look. I cannot believe how quick this is working! I only have been doing it for about a week. I think that the desires have become real and vivid in my thoughts which has allowed my chronic thought pattern to shift. I have been getting all of this without pain or work. It's truly exciting that visualizing can be so powerful! It will be interesting to see what else manifests. These things are indicators on the path to all that I'm wanting. It will be interesting to see the long term effect. I also have noticed that my money seems to be going much farther. I also keep manifesting discounts and other flukes or refunds. I think for me, visualizing was the trick all along. I can't wait for my lover to show up!! Or my band for that matter. I have Emily on guitar. We still need a drummer, bass player, and keyboard player. It will be cool to see the right people show up to be part of it! Ok, poem time methinks!

Green glimmering eyes glitter
Beneath blackest hair.
They spark and blaze with fire.
I can feel the heat of his ire.
Witty words wound his friends
But I better understand his bitterness.
He seeks to shield his pain
But he hides it from me in vain.
I can see his warm, tender heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment