Thursday, July 1, 2010

Telling a different story

I have realized that the Law of Attraction is so real. It is visceral to me. I can feel its influence in every aspect of my life. My life has gone from amazing to miraculous over the last few weeks. I cannot tell you how blessed I feel. I want to take a moment and be grateful for what I have and what I do not yet have. I am grateful for all the kindred spirits in my circle of friends. I realized that few have the kind of love and support that I do. Some people have a best friend. I have many. All of my friends are special and precious to me in different ways. I love how supportive they are and how they all show me how to shine. Just know that all of you are loved! I'm grateful for my career as a Vocal Instructor. Can I tell you how amazing it is that I get to help people discover their voice? I love almost every moment of my work! It is truly amazing. My students are yet another magnificent gift. They all come with different voices and styles, but they all bring me joy with the music they make. I'm grateful for a thriving studio. It seems that i get more and more calls everyday. That is yet another blessing. I'm grateful for an abundance of time to spend rediscovering myself each day. I'm grateful for my music and art. I not only get to help others find their voice, I get to use my own to perform and share. I'm grateful for my band, Le Cygne, and the outlet it gives me to share and create. I'm grateful for the Teachings of Abraham. They have helped me regain my sense of humor in many a challenging situation. I'm grateful for all the mentors and teachers I've had along the way that have been part of my growth as an artist, singer, healer, teacher, and channel. You all are priceless to me! Most importantly of all, I'm grateful for myself and that I get to be here in this moment writing this blog. Being David is nothing short of miraculous! I can't wait to see where that takes me!

Green glass doors part gracefully
Revealing a goddess.
She smiles and shines like the sun
I would touch her with my rough hand
I know she'd ease my troubled mind.
Love, love, love, she whispers.
It is her mantra, her song to me.
She reminds me of its echo everywhere.
From the bugs buzzing around my head
To the asphalt jumble we call the city.
It is always there if you look for it.
You don't need me to be happy.
My love is everywhere, always.
It's only your job to receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment