Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just be

I had a reminder today to just keep being who I'm being and doing what I'm doing. Life has been joyous to say the least the past little while. I love that through deliberate intent, I've been able to retell my life story as I want it to be. I quested today for knowledge on what could allow my lover in vibrational escrow to come to me. The answer? Just keep being the joyous and authentic person I truly am deep inside. It reminded me that there is nothing I need to do, nothing I need to prove, no test I need to pass. Life isn't a test. Life is a journey of expansion. Well, at least I can say that's what it is for me. It's not about proving my worthiness of love. I'm worthy of love now, and I have so much love in my life now. I took a deep breath and let go of my need to control how things manifest for me. It's not my job. The universe can handle all the cooperative components I'm pretty sure ;) So, my commitment is to sit back, get happy, and watch my life unfold perfectly.

There's nothing out there
That isn't already in here.
What I seek is really within
So, let me turn in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment