Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Deliberately choosing to feel good no matter what...

Well, once again I am back in my vortex. It's such a nice feeling! The bottom line is that no matter how severe the contrast evoked by a situation, there is nothing stopping me from getting back to a feeling good place. The circumstances are either the road-map back to bliss, or the excuse for not feeling good. I took my power back today and decided not to let the uncontrollable bother me. Uncontrollable circumstances abound. I've noticed that if it isn't one thing, it's another. I can choose any number of things to be frustrated over. It's easier and harder to choose something that feels good. Easier because life flows better but harder because it's not what most of us are used to doing. Thank God for the presence of mind to choose something.

Just be...

No comments:

Post a Comment