Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting up to speed

I feel sometimes like I'm on a roller coaster of my own emotions. Thank goodness for the grounding meditation practice I've established. I don't know what I'd do without it. It keeps me sane in this reality. It helps me to tell a different story from what I'm observing. Life used to be so conditional. Every day of meditation seems to take me further and further along the path of just letting life be what it is. I feel blessed for each day. Every new day is a miracle in and of itself. I feel so privileged to be on the path I'm on and to have the wonderful people I have in my life. I feel blessed for all the amazing people in my life. I love my apartment and cats. I love the healthy food I get to eat everyday. I love the music and art that fill my life. I'm just happy in this moment. I know I won't always be happy, but I know that I can always get back there sooner than later.

The mists rise and fall dreamily.
I cannot see much past my face.
But... I trust enough to take another step, and another, and another.

No comments:

Post a Comment