Friday, July 9, 2010

Here I am again...

Well, this post is a little belated but I had a busy day. Ha. Not really busy in the strictest sense of the word. I was busy relaxing and also reading. I found out something interesting about meditation today. It instills a desire to withdraw from time to time and be alone. I was at a wedding today and noticed that I wanted very much to withdraw periodically and take in the surrounding plants and trees. Meditation causes me at least (and I would be many others) to be a bit more still, a bit more introspective. This is new for me. I've noticed that life is filled with information that I was missing because I was so busy talking or distracting myself. The information is all right there to be easily digested for those that are open to receiving it.

I don't really feel like a poem.
So this is it.
Some half-assed shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment