Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Peace

Peace is born out of the calming of conflicts. Peace exists in total acceptance of what is. What is is what is. Why argue with that? I have to say that meditation has shown me the path to peace in any situation. There is no amount of anger that cannot be turned to calm. There is no frenetic anxiety that cannot be quieted in solitude. I feel so blessed to have my meditation practice. I learn more and more as I meditate. I learn to not only accept myself more, but also others. The desire to control or change people and situations totally dissipates. Once I accept reality as it is, I suddenly am freed to create anything I want. The energy spent fighting what is, pushing against, can be turned to magnificent creation. That is the beauty and magic of life. That is why we should give our undivided attention to what we want and let reality just be reality. With enough imagination and pretending, a new reality is easy to create. That is the miracle of our existence.

I am so powerful that sometimes I scare myself.
I am so capable and enough that at times I pretend I'm not.
When I came here, I knew my ability to create was unmatched.
Sometimes, when life seems hard I just need a little reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment