Friday, July 16, 2010

Patience

It's amazing how in some aspects of my life I'm able to let things just be while in others I can't seem to let go of control. I find it fascinating. The areas where I can leave well enough alone seem to be the areas in which I absolutely thrive. I think life is more about letting go than it is about meaning. I spent so much time running around trying to make some meaning out of the chaos that is life and it only caused expectations and desires that keep away the very thing I'm wanting. Such a conundrum! I feel like sometimes I have Chinese handcuffs on or something of the like. Well, I guess that is why I meditate. Really, to let go of control, to let go of expectation, to let go of how I think something should look. It's all a process. And poem time!

Why should I even bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment