Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks...

It truly doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. We came here to leave everyone else on the planet out of the equation. That is a magnificent thing! Sometimes I forget and need to be re-minded, but I love that I can always get back to that. There have been some huge learning experiences for me lately. I have found myself really loving life after the contrast. Expansion always happens whether we expand with it or not. I'm glad I chose to expand this time. Life is really magnificent. I also learned that I have to take my power back and give my attention to the only thing that matters: how I feel! It really doesn't matter what anyone else does. That's the magnificent truth of this reality. Ahhh. I live for days like this one!

Eternally now
Never past or future.
My power lives here.

No comments:

Post a Comment