Monday, July 26, 2010

Missed a day..

Well, the inevitable human thing happened. I missed a day. However, I think it was for the best. I had a lotttttttt on my mind yesterday and was processing some big stuff. I like to think of today as a fresh new David. Ahhh. So good! So, what are my thoughts about today? Hmmm. I was thinking how amazing life is at yielding to me what I want when I expect to receive it. I also was thinking about how my only job is to get happy and allow the good things to come to me. That has been so true lately! I feel like I have shifted in a big way. I really got present to a destructive pattern with who I choose to let in my life. I realized that I had been raised by a narcissist and so had a penchant for choosing narcissists as friends. One friendship in particular that I ended recently was particularly bad. I realized that a narcissist was the perfect vibrational answer to my people pleasing. They say a victim for every perpetrator. I say a narcissist for every people pleaser. I was able to get present to how I was being and how that kept this situation constantly in my life in different guises. No more Mr. Nice guy! Well, ok. No more Mister Nice guy when my boundaries get pushed! I feel really good and powerful today.

I am David hear me roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment