Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Somedays are just ok..

Well, there are ups and downs in life. That is inevitable. I'm having an eh day today. That's ok though. i think it's best to meditate and get back in the vortex. That is where all my magic exists. Wow. Just saying that? It already calls me back into the vortex. Exciting! Meditation is the path to a more quiet mind and thus the path back into the vortex. Really, I don't have much more to say today. Well, brief is not always bad.

Keep it simple and sweet.
It can't be beat.

1 comment:

  1. The Moon
    shines
    on a cat

    Meow

    My Poems

    And my art:

    Weathertime Wallpaper Windows

    I feel I have a good product to advertise, and you will dpo me a FAVOR promoting your blogs on mine i return. Please check My Prifile for, I hope, more interesting stuff.

    Yours,
    Peter Ingestad, Sweden

    ReplyDelete