Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feeling good.

It's a new dawn and new day for me. I feel really, really in my vortex today. I realized that I have some excellent tools to help me in my desire to get back in alignment with me! I can write and channel my angst into my art. I actually wrote two new complete songs today. I still have some other ideas that I need to write about. It is a powerful exercise. I definitely feel that by channeling my emotions into my writing, I'm taking a positive path. Also, I have to say that my meditation practice was so necessary today. I love that I found on outlet for the overwhelming emotions I was feeling. I guess that's the wonderful thing about art, right? So, poetry time.

Scarlet letter me.
Put me down.
It doesn't matter.
Approval is such a sad path to pursue.
The only approval I want this time is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment